SUPER MOIST GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD

Life is all about balance and I'm a great believer in the 80/20 rule when it comes to food; eat like an angel 80% of the time but allow yourself the scope to go off the rails for the remaining 20% of the time.  In our house we try to behave ourselves on the weekdays … Continue reading SUPER MOIST GLUTEN FREE BANANA BREAD

Advertisements

VALENTINE’S RAW CHOCOLATE HEARTS

This recipe is GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE and VEGAN. I always try and use organic foods, where possible, but the recipe will work just as well with non-organic produce. If you're looking to make a fuss of your loved one this Valentine's day and want to create something both handmade and wholesome, this recipe for … Continue reading VALENTINE’S RAW CHOCOLATE HEARTS